Translate

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE? SAY HI

One interesting thing about using Blogger is that the Stats pages tell me where people are viewing the Blog from.
Watching it always fascinates me.
I have had people viewing from (in no particular order);

USA
United Kingdom
Romania
Russia
Switzerland
Germany
Turkey
Cyprus
Japan
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
Australia
Venezuela
Canada
Netherlands
France

I am pretty certain that this isn't a complete list of all of the countries, because as time goes on, some drop off from the bottom of the Stats list.
Seeing this list of countries is a big reason that I added the translator button to the Blog. I know these translations aren't perfect, but if they assist readers a little then I will be pleased.
It's also a reason I added the viewer map, and I am looking forward to seeing those dots grow on it once it is working properly.

I would love it though if you could just say hi, tell me a little bit about who you are, and if there is anything else that you would like to know. I would just love to get to know you all a little better.
If you are people I know, even better, just say hi!
I think there is a comments section at the bottom of each Blog, but if it doesn't work for you, use my e-mail, link below, don't be shy.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Steve

e.mail:   steve.richardson-douglas@hotmail.co.uk

www.holiday-romania.co.uk
www.volunteerromania.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think, it's always good to get feedback