Translate

Monday, 31 December 2012

VIEWERS IN 2012, THANK YOU ONE AND ALL

 Romania (RO)284
 United States (US)186
 United Kingdom (GB)133
 Germany (DE)81
 Russian Federation (RU)29
 Canada (CA)27
 France (FR)18
 India (IN)10
 Belgium (BE)6
 Spain (ES)6
 Australia (AU)4
 Brazil (BR)3
 Switzerland (CH)3
 Sweden (SE)3
 Italy (IT)3
 Europe (EU)2
 Norway (NO)2
 Ireland (IE)2
 Japan (JP)2
 Croatia (HR)2
 Portugal (PT)2
 Philippines (PH)2
 South Africa (ZA)2
 Indonesia (ID)2
 Poland (PL)1
 Iceland (IS)1
 Czech Republic (CZ)1
 Maldives (MV)1
 Tanzania, United Republic of (TZ)1
 Mauritius (MU)1
 Ukraine (UA)1
 Netherlands (NL)1
 Denmark (DK)1
 Sri Lanka (LK)1
 Bulgaria (BG)1
 Kuwait (KW)1
 Israel (IL)1
 New Zealand (NZ)1
 Egypt (EG)1
 Pakistan (PK)1
 Korea, Republic of (KR)1
 Mexico (MX)1
 Hong Kong (HK)1
 United Arab Emirates (AE)1
 Nigeria (NG)1

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I was wondering if you can have a " subscribe by email" button?
    I am a native Romanian, lived in US and now living in France. Would love to read you except it is hard to remember to search online regularly for posts, if you had a 'subscribe by email for followers they would receive your posts in their email as soon as you publish them.
    Thanks,
    Nina
    Www.thefrenchseries.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can find out how to do it I will. Thank you for taking the interest :)
      Steve

      Delete
    2. I have actually done it! Quite proud of myself! :)

      Delete
  2. And now you have a reader from Saudi Arabia too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I find the interest in the things I write very flattering. I will definitely have to update the list now won't I? lol

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think, it's always good to get feedback